TOP 5 ONLINE TOOLS TO TRIM YOUTUBE VIDEO ONLINE EASILY
Trimming YouTube videos might not seem like a useful feature in the first look. However, if you observe the present YouTube statistics and the different needs of people, the need to be able to trim YouTube video online becomes very clear.
In the digital era, content creators are deeply dependent on such tools that help them generate more quality content in less time. Online video trimming tools are a great way to cut already existing YouTube videos for Instagram reels, for example, that support only shorter length of videos.
The best part about online video trimming tools is that they work perfectly fine on any device that supports a browser. That means that you can use them on any of your devices that supports a browser capable of downloading multimedia.
Indeed, there are a plethora of online tools to trim YouTube videos, that can effortlessly crop your YouTube videos while maintaining their quality. Below, you can find a detailed list of the finest free online tools to trim YouTube video online. Examine each one carefully and select the one that is best suited to your needs.
This is an online YouTube video cutter that lets you crop videos online easily. You can import the YouTube video by pasting its URL. It then lets you define the starting and ending point with precision.
- It is quick and precise.
- It is completely browser-based so does not require any installation.
- None found.
Clideo is a popular online video editor with tons of editing functions. Alongside cutting YouTube videos, you can reverse, merge, compress and change the speed of the video. It even lets you add subtitles to your video.
- It offers several other video editing features. You can create your full video on one platform itself.
- You can export your video in any video format of your choice, such as MP4, AVI, MPG, etc.
- If overloaded with a lot of editing at once, it can get slow at times.
This is an advanced video editing software that also allows you to trim YouTube videos online. You can export any video using the URL. It supports different file formats including MP4, MOV, AVI, 3GP, and many more.
It lets you add voice overs, and look for images from inside the Studio.
- Unlike most other online video editor tools, Kapwing is free forever. Additionally, it has no watermark once you sign in.
- It backs up your projects to the cloud so that you don’t lose your work.
- It even lets collaborate with other creators in real time.
- It offers multiple output formats.
- The interface can seem quite confusing.
- Due to it being an advanced video editor, one might find it quite intimidating, especially beginners.
YTCutter is one of the best online YouTube video cutter out there. It offers you versatility in terms of output format options. It is also quite quick and precise.
- It is very easy to understand and utilize.
- You have the option of taking screenshots of the YouTube video.
- You can choose between video, audio, or animated GIF as your output format while exporting.
- It lets you crop the YouTube video with high precision.
- The entire process is very quick.
- It offers very limited editing options.
This is another online tool for cutting YouTube videos on Android. It closely resembles most other websites in this article. However, you can choose to save your file as either audio or video. It supports saving your video in MP4 format. You can even choose the quality of your cropped files.
It also has its own software version that you can install.
- You can save your content as both audio and video.
- You can choose the quality of your output based on your need.
- It does not provide you with any advanced editing features.
These are our most highly recommended online tools to trim YouTube videos. From beginners to professionals, this list has something for everyone. Happy editing!